Accredited Dog Training with a Difference
Have you tried to train your dog before with no success, been made to feel inferior or been told that it's your entire fault and you own a bad dog that can't be trained or your dog is too old?
Don't give up Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist have trained many owners and their dogs that have been in this predicament. It's all about understanding the process and consistency.
Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist gets results from the very first lesson right before your eyes. You will be pleasantly surprised with the results achieved.
Don't become frustrated, or take your dog to the pound before you give us a call.
We can help, no dog turned away.
Dog Obedience and Behavioural Courses
***Gift Certificates Available***
As both dog and handler learn from this course it is necessary that the handler is not substituted for the duration of the course however, we welcome any additional family / friends to come along and participate.
Is your dog an embarrassment to you? Do you feel you have no control?
There are no bad dogs; every dog deserves the right to an education. Why not unlock your dog’s inner good manners and hidden behaviours. You have nothing to lose except all the bad behaviours your dog is currently showing.
Maybe you don’t have any particular problems with your dog, but would like to develop some important skills with your dog. These courses are designed to allow you and your dog to have a healthy and loving relationship.
Just think how nice it would be to have a dog that is well behaved, confident, listens to you even when your dog doesn’t want to “this may save your dog’s life one day”.
Can you imagine having your dog at a park on a busy day when there are lots of barbeques, children and dogs playing and you want to call your dog back to you and he/she comes back with bounding enthusiasm. You may even want your dog to stay in a drop / lay down by your side while you sit back and enjoy the day; this is what you can easily achieve.
Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist prides themselves in educating you the owner. We want you to gain the knowledge to fully understand and have the confidence to not only train your dog but know how to problem solve when things go wrong for you. Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist is a professional program not just a social get-together.
All it takes is a little effort and time; courses are designed to allow you to achieve Basic dog handling skills on lead through to Advanced off lead obedience, the choice is yours.
Courses are structured for enrolments to commence with the Basic level on lead obedience. For those of you that would like to achieve more than basic obedience please enrol into the One Year Group Training.
Basic Level On Lead Obedience Package Ten Week Course Includes
- Training Head Halter and Training Lead learn the correct technique when using this equipment.
- Sit and Sit Step Away dropping lead and moving away from your dog.
- Heeling / Walking how to have your dog on a loose lead and enjoy your walk.
- Drop and Drop Step Away 30 minutes plus, dropping the lead and moving away from your dog.
- Recall to dogs name this is the start of teaching your dog to come back.
- Canine Good Behaviour Shaping
- Behavioural Problem Solving
- Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist does not recommend you take your dog off lead in public area. If you wish to be able to run your dog off lead and be able to recall your dog under all circumstances, it is recommended to enrol into the One Year Group Training.
ALL THESE EXERCISES ARE PERFORMED ON A LOOSE LEAD, UNDER DISTRACTION FOOD IS NOT USED TO TRAIN DOGS.
- Learn how to read your dogs behaviour and how to eliminate problem behaviour such as barking, digging, jumping, pulling on lead, scratching and jumping at doors, pulling washing off clothes lines, mouthing, aggression, fence fighting and many more unwanted behaviours.
- Training classes (10) - class sizes are kept small.
- Training sessions run approximately one (1) hour.
Certificate in “Basic on Lead Obedience” – demonstrate that you and your dog have learnt the skills necessary to satisfy the requirements of the Basic on Lead
Payment methods available
Credit Card - Cash - Internet Banking - Pay Pal (available only when enrolling through website)