Accredited Dog Training with a Difference
Have you tried to train your dog before with no success, been made to feel inferior or been told that it's your entire fault and you own a bad dog that can't be trained or your dog is too old?
Don't give up Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist have trained many owners and their dogs that have been in this predicament. It's all about understanding the process and consistency.
Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist gets results from the very first lesson right before your eyes. You will be pleasantly surprised with the results achieved.
Don't become frustrated, or take your dog to the pound before you give us a call.
We can help, no dog turned away.
Dog Obedience and Behavioural Courses
***Gift Certificates Available***
As both dog and handler learn from this course it is necessary that the handler is not substituted for the duration of the course however, we welcome any additional family / friends to come along and participate.
Is your dog an embarrassment to you? Do you feel you have no control?
There are no bad dogs; every dog deserves the right to an education. Why not unlock your dog’s inner good manners and hidden behaviours. You have nothing to lose except all the bad behaviours your dog is currently showing.
Maybe you don’t have any particular problems with your dog, but would like to develop some important skills with your dog. These courses are designed to allow you and your dog to have a healthy and loving relationship.
Just think how nice it would be to have a dog that is well behaved, confident, listens to you even when your dog doesn’t want to “this may save your dog’s life one day”.
Can you imagine having your dog at a park on a busy day when there are lots of barbeques, children and dogs playing and you want to call your dog back to you and he/she comes back with bounding enthusiasm. You may even want your dog to stay in a drop / lay down by your side while you sit back and enjoy the day; this is what you can easily achieve.
Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist prides themselves in educating you the owner. We want you to gain the knowledge to fully understand and have the confidence to not only train your dog but know how to problem solve when things go wrong for you. Sankiri Dog Training & Behavioural Specialist is a professional program not just a social get-together.
All it takes is a little effort and time; courses are designed to allow you to achieve Basic dog handling skills on lead through to Advanced off lead obedience, the choice is yours.
Courses are structured for enrolments to commence with the Basic level on lead obedience. For those of you that would like to achieve more than basic obedience please enrol into the One Year Group Training.
Group Training Packages
25 x 1-hour group training sessions
Price $770.00 inclusive GST per dog
50 x 1-hour group training sessions
Price $1100.00 inclusive GST per dog
First level – Basic
Training on "head halter"
Second level – Intermediate
Moving to "collar"
Third level – Advanced
Moving to "off lead"
Obedience Exercises Taught (and way too many to mention!)
- Sit Step Away
- Drop Step Away (working towards holding a drop for one-hour)
- Meet and Greet
- All training is under distraction, NO food treats
- Learn how to problem solve behaviours with your dog
- Canine Good Behaviour Shaping
- Learn how to Modify inappropriate behaviour and enhance good behaviour
- All our training is based on a thorough understanding of dog psychology by Sankiri Dog Training
- Boundaries - teaching dogs not to go through open gates, dogs not jumping out of open cars AND many other boundaries
Where & When
- Training held Sunday’s AM – time will depend on the level you are training in
- Beginner class is 8:30am to 9:30am (daylight savings time)
- THEN reverts back to normal time 9:00am to 10:00am
- Training Venue – Seaford Primary School, McRae St, Seaford 3198
- Parking available in the staff car park
- Class sizes – Small to Medium
- Training head halter $40.00
- Training Lead $30.00
- Training equipment compulsory: Training Head Halter (unless your dog doesn’t have a muzzle suitable to be able to correctly use this equipment), we fit and teach you how to correctly use this equipment
- If purchasing both training head halter and lead (the set) a discount of $5.00 = Total to be paid $65.00
- Social off lead play for appropriate dogs (owners must have a good level of control) and dogs must not have anti-social skills
- All prices are inclusive GST Further Information
- For unforeseen circumstances and bad weather, training will be cancelled. However, you will not lose any of these training sessions
- Sankiri Facebook: We will post every Sunday by 8:00am advising if training will be held, regardless of if the weather is perfect or not. This way you will know what is happening before leaving your home
- Our Guarantee - Results will vary for each owner and dog. To achieve good results, it is expected that the owner and family members will be consistent with what has been taught. You also need to practice outside of the Training classes.
- Training is not transferable to a new owner/dog or private in-home training.
- Please bring a current C5 Vaccination Certificate to your first session.
- Direct debit payment plan IS NOT available for the Sankiri 25 weeks group training package
- Direct debit payment plan IS available for the Sankiri 50 weeks group training package.
- If paying by direct debit a FURTHER CHARGE “ADMIN FEE” of $55.00 will be charged on top of the $1100.00
- Unused SANKIRI 25 training sessions will become forfeited after 12 months
- Unused SANKIRI 50 training sessions will become forfeited after 18 months
- No refunds
- Enrolments will be processed by phoning our friendly Sankiri Team on 0401 634 392 OR email email@example.com
Payment methods available
Credit Card - Cash - Internet Banking - Pay Pal (available only when enrolling through website)