Private Training with a Difference
Is your dog an embarrassment to you?
Do you feel you have no control?
There are no bad dogs; every dog deserves the right to an education.
Why not unlock your inner dogs good manners and hidden behaviours.
You have nothing to lose except all the bad behaviours your dog is currently showing.
As a trainer and behavioural specialist, I like to work hands on with you and your dog, I don't give glossy handouts for you to follow with an overwhelming list of behaviours that your dog may or may not display.
I can never cover every possible list of behaviours that your dog may do and how do you know as an owner that you have followed the list correctly and what do you do if your dog does something that is not on the list.
I believe that for you and your dog to gain the best possible results that the “hands on approach” is more beneficial. After all by the time you go through the list to see what your dog has just done they have moved onto something completely different.
Mobile private lessons can be one or more depending on your requirements and your dogs behaviour.
You will often need more than one lesson as I prefer to break the sessions into more manageable time frames. This allows both you and your dog to get the most out of each session without being overwhelmed.
Advice is always given very early within the training sessions to allow both you and the trainer to make informed decisions along the way with each session.
Terms and conditions below when making bookings.
- Phone or email to make a booking.
- Your chosen package must be paid as one payment prior to your first private in home training session
- Your booking will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Cancellations must be notified no later than 24 hours prior to your booked training session.
- Cancellations / rescheduled bookings that occur less than 24 hours notice will be charged a $55.00 (gst incl) cancelation fee.
- Please refer to bottom of home page for complete list of packages and pricing schedule.